Breaking news: I am supposed to have Wi-Fi in the next three days but given how it turned out since the beginning I’m more expecting another problem to appear.
And I am so fucking bored.
Do you think you can find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me?
- “I’m a marionette” // POP Spring/Summer 2007 (No. 15) // by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott -
Listen, I don’t have a problem with heterosexuals, I work with one, I’m just not sure if I’m comfortable with seeing them on t.v. where impressionable young children can see them.
Andamooka Rough Opal
Raw Fire Opal
Tree Fossil with Opal Rings
what’s the point of being a fan if you’re not a critical one? what’s the point of absorbing media without the intention of analyzing it? i don’t understand why some people wholeheartedly defend their faves’ flaws and shortcomings, when pointing out and not supporting your faves’ problematic aspects DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANY LESS OF A FAN BUT MAKES YOU AN ENGAGED AND AWARE CONSUMER
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”